In The News
Make a Donation
Why Choose Hospice?
- Office Nurse - LPN - Full Time
- Nurse Practitioner - Full Time
- RN Case Manager, Home Care – Full Time Positios - Front Royal
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine Physician - Full time
- RN (coverage position) - PRN position
- RN on-call - part time position (2)
- Thrift Store Associate –Full Time position - Front Royal
Blue Ridge Hospice Participates in the Apple Blossom Grand Feature Parade
Blue Ridge Hospice employees and volunteers represented our not-for-profit by riding atop a gorgeous float designed by CNA Raleigh Dailey in the Apple Blossom Festival this past weekend. The parade's theme was "Rhapsody in Bloom" and the Blue Ridge Hospice float complemented this year's theme with "Blue Ridge Hospice...in "tune" with your needs." Beautifully decorated with bright pink blooms, butterflies and a large record to represent the "tune" of the theme, the float featured live ferns and plants, Blue Ridge Hospice nurses, social workers, certified nurse assistants, the CEO, IT experts, music therapists, and volunteers. What a beautiful display riding along the streets of Winchester!!